Zinc Alloy characteristics
1. The specific gravity is large.
2. Good casting performance, can die-cast precision parts with complex shapes and thin walls, and the casting surface is smooth.
3. Surface treatment can be carried out: electroplating, spraying and painting.
4. Do not absorb iron during melting and die casting, do not corrode the pressure type, and do not stick the mold.
5. It has good normal temperature mechanical properties and wear resistance.
6. Low melting point, melting at 385 ℃, easy die casting.
Iron feet characteristics
1. Compared with zinc alloy, the price of iron raw materials is stable.
2. The production is simple and the mold cost is relatively low.
3. Common iron foot products are divided into black material and white material, and black material is more (cheap ).
4. Surface treatment can be carried out: electroplating, spraying and painting.
Stainless steel feet of characteristics
1. Compared with zinc alloy stainless steel raw materials, it is stable.
2. The production is simple, with straight tubes, inclined tubes and square tubes in the majority.
3. The surface is not easy to rust, and direct polishing can avoid the cost of electroplating.
4. Most commonly used stainless steel is made of 201 material, and some are made of 202 material.